Tape Up Your Injuries with TapeMax™ Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape.
What is TapeMax™ Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape?
If you watch or play sports, you've likely seen athletes wearing Kinesiology Tape for injuries. It is effective at relieving pain and providing enhanced muscular comfort and stability. TapeMax™ Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape is a non-drug method of rehabilitating and retraining the neuromuscular system post-injury. This tape is also effective for physical therapy patients who have been injured, or have a physical disorder.
What are the benefits of using TapeMax™ Kinesiology Therapeutic?
- ✅ FEEL CONFIDENT TO PERFORM. At work, home, and at the gym, you can count on TapeMax™ Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape to reduce general discomfort and muscle pain. Kinesiology tape will help reduce pain and is will enhance micro-circulation of the skin through the lifting action of the tape.
- ✅ STICKINESS YOU CAN COUNT ON. This kinesiology tape is ultra-strong, hypoallergenic, latex-free, breathable, and water-resistant. Designed to stay on through vigorous workouts and intensive sweating as well as water sports like swimming and diving.
✅ PAIN-FREE: Immediately feel relief from acute and chronic pain. Our Mava Tape will reduce the pain receptors underneath your skin so you can be ready to go in just minutes.
- ✅ APPLY IT AND FORGET IT! CAUSES NO SKIN IRRITATION! Our adhesive bandages are made in an ISO certified facility with strict quality control. We ensured that the adhesive is comfortable and safe to wear yet easy to remove.
- ✅ GET BACK IN THE GAME! This sports tape is extremely easy to use and has already been scientifically proven to work. Used by professional athletes, physical therapists, and now you! It is specifically designed for physically demanding sports, such as swimming, running, weight lifting, yoga, golf, football, basketball, and many others. Customers agree that our self-adherent wrap provides support, pain relief, and easier recovery without limiting them in their daily life.
What is it made of?
Made of a thin, elasticized 97% cotton and 3% spandex with an acrylic adhesive. It is latex-free, hypo-allergenic, and it is designed to be worn through any activity, showering, or just resting 24 hours a day for up to 7 days.
Who is it for?
TapeMax™ Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape is appropriate for everyone from busy parents to elite athletes, and everyone else in between. It is strong enough to endure the toughest workouts yet gentle enough for multiple-day wear.
What type of injuries can I use it for?
- Lower Back Pain
- Anterior Shoulder Instability
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff Impingement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- AC Joint Sprain
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Quadriceps Strain
- Hip Bursitis
- Shin Splint
- IT Band Syndrome
- Hamstring Strain
- Calf Strain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Lateral Ankle Sprain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Neck Strain
- Patella Tendonitis
- Patella Femoral Syndrome
- MCL Sprain