✅ Free Worldwide Shipping
✅ 100% Money-Back Guarantee
✅ Order Processed Within 24 Hours
Say GOODBYE TO OILY SKIN!
Are you tired of all of those blotting papers? Have you tried everything and nothing seems to remove all of that oil on your skin?
We have the best-selling Rolleve™ Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Roller. The oil-absorbing face roller made from real volcanic stone. Just pop the cap, and this compact shine buster is ready to roll, for on-the-go touch-ups, anytime, anywhere.
Best of all? It’s reusable!
Unlike blotting papers that are single-use and then thrown away, our Rolleve™ Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Roller is reusable and easy to wash. Then the rollerball can be removed from the handle, and be washed. There is a lock loop that you twist to remove the ball, and after washing, you leave the ball to dry overnight.
This fab little roller makes it possible for you can blot away oil and shine without piling on more makeup which is ideal for dry skin, or just those with fine lines that experience excess powder leaving their skin looking caked.
It is very handy, as you can rollover the top of your foundation and makeup, rather than using blotting powder so it could be more convenient when on the go.
It is innovative compared to the average beauty gadget and it is discreet too. You don’t need to necessarily have access to a mirror in order to use it, and the rolling ball means you could be precise with where you use it too.
- Eliminate excess oil in an instant for shine-free skin whenever you need it—at home or on the go
- Our oil-absorbing face roller is made with real volcanic stone, which (little known fact) is incredibly effective at blotting away shine
- You’ll love the way our facial roller feels as you roll it across your skin—like a mini face massage!
- You’ll love even more that you can use it on clean skin or over your finished face (and it won’t mess with your makeup)
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Remove the cap, then gently roll the volcanic stone over your T-zone (across your forehead and down your nose), or anywhere you have excess oil
2. To clean, twist the locking ring around the stone clockwise to unlock, then remove the volcanic stone. Wash with warm water and your favorite gentle cleanser. Rinse and allow it to air-dry overnight before you lock it back in again.